9.10.2007

A Little Football A Little Knitting...




Yesterday was FOOTBALL!! Yeah, yeah, I know, but I gotta say I love Troy, Willie, Santonio, Alan, Casey and even like Big Ben. (I could name more, but surely you're bored or confused enough by now.)

I'll try to be back later with pictures of the 'Baby Pea Pod'. I've still got the final sleeve and some assembly to do. If you want to see some pictures, you can go look at my newest sets of markers on
the other blog. See you later....


PEAPOD


The picture is fairly accurate for color, but the photographer is LOUSY! This was a really quick little knit.




My details on this one are:

Peapod Sweater from Knitting Daily.

I used US5 circular for the body & dpns for the sleeves. (I knit the sleeves in the round instead of flat to reduce seaming)

A little more than 1/2 skein of Opal sock yarn. (This is not what is called for in the pattern. I'd bought it to make a pair of socks and just held on to it and petted it for months because of the color. It's sort of a blue/lavender color. There are a million button possibilities to be determined by whether we get a grandson or granddaughter.)



No comments: